Blogger Templates

Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

new year new me?!!!!

Hey I have actually managed to fulfil my first new year resolution, by actually posting something in January!!

You'd think with all the horrible weather grounding us , that I'd find more time huh?
Not so like most days its dribbled thru my fingers, having a massive re shuffle round the house and decorating the lounge which I suppose is the real culprit but its getting there ,.. almost done just a few accessories and finishing touches , and VOILA   pics will be posted soon i promise .

Not done much crafting but  have been pleased with what i've done, and that i'm  getting better all the time ... lots of commissions just now and seems like every second card  is done with my trusty Penny Blacks , cant wait to get some new ones, but life on a  budget means that no  definately means no  till I've saved more pennies ) .


penny black 'uplifting' stamp coloured with watercolour pencils and some paper and flowers from my stash

No comments: