Blogger Templates

Followers

Monday, November 29, 2010

large a4 card Wild Rose Studio

Well  getting snowed in today really did work out kinda well. Not only did I do a mahhhhoooooosive
amount of cleaning but I actually managed to get some crafting done
I have a Christmas Fayre coming up at work and have been frantically trying to get enough cards ready as well as a  commissions from my work colleagues ,... so every minute I get  I'm making cards !!
here's one of the larger A4 cards I've been making
I've used a Wild Rose Studio stamp and isnt she adorable , coloured using pro markers
think the practice is paying off and my colouring is getting better but still a long way to go then finished with some of my fave stickles glitter glue


paper is from last year , think its papermania  and have added a tag
with a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley





snowflakes are punched from holographic card  with Martha Stewart  large snowflake punch and I've added some extra sparkle with some confetti snowflakes  red stick on gems , cos a girl can never have enough sparkle now can she

No comments: